Emerging Leaders Group
The Emerging Leaders are a self-run advisory committee that assists with fundraising, volunteering, advocacy, and communications.
Our Emerging Leaders Group was founded in late 2019 by several supporters who are dedicated to ending homelessness in Philadelphia. The Emerging Leaders are a self-run advisory committee that assists with fundraising and volunteer support, and consistently spreads the word about Pathways and our mission to provide homes, restore health, and reclaim lives.
- Opportunities to develop professional skills
- Access to practical resources
- Networking opportunities with fellow emerging leaders who are passionate about ending homelessness
- Opportunities to volunteer at the Philadelphia Furniture Bank and have a direct impact on those who are exiting homelessness
- Demonstrate an understanding and dedication to Pathways’ mission
- Attend quarterly in-person or virtual meetings
- Assist in the planning and organizing of events to raise funds and awareness for Pathways, and make an effort to attend those events wherever possible
- Advocate on behalf of Pathways by spreading awareness of our work to your networks
- Assist in introducing corporate sponsors, foundation funders, media contacts, donors, and other potential partners to the organization